Aberdeen Fire and Rescue responded to a structure fire Sunday afternoon. According to Fire and Rescue, first responders were contacted around 2:51 p.m. about a fire in the 200 block of 7th avenue southeast. Upon arrival fire could be seen coming from the rear of a single family residence along with smoke through out the structure. Four occupants and two pets were safely removed from the home and the fire was quickly put out. The home suffered significant fire, smoke and water damage and is currently uninhabitable. No injuries were reported.