Welcome to our new site!

In Touch

In Touch 3/01/24

Aberdeen Parks and Rec’s Gene Morsching joins us to talk about an upcoming job fair…

In Touch 2/28/24

Dean Berry, Northern State head baseball coach joins us to talk about the upcoming season…

Aberdeen Fire and Rescue responds to gas leak at International Kitchen Thursday morning

Aberdeen Fire and Rescue responded to a natural gas leak at International Kitchen Thursday morning. According to a release from Fire and Rescue, firs responders arrived on the scene at the restaurant around 5:54 a.m. After a motorist reported scents of natural gas. Upon further investigation International Kitchen was the source of the odor. Fire crews found very high levels of natural gas in the restaurant. The building was secured and the ventilation process begun. Fire crews believe a valve used to turn on a burner on the grill had been accidentally left on overnight.

Share:

More