Welcome to our new site!

In Touch

In Touch 4/12/24

Ron Krogman from the Aberdeen VFW joins us to talk about the upcoming turkey shoot…

In Touch 4/11/24

The folks from the Aberdeen Catholic School system join us to talk about everything going on at Roncalli and beyond this month…

Excessive snow on gas meter leads to explosion in Madison

No one was injured in Madison over the weekend as a gas meter covered with two much snow caused an explosion. The explosion was caught on video by a neighbor’s security camera and posted to the Madison Fire Department’s facebook page. According to the post this is the second house explosion in the last month directly related to excessive snow covering gas meters. This is a good time to remind residents in Aberdeen to check and make sure your homes gas meter is free of excessive snow and be aware of your neighbor’s gas meter as well.

Share:

More

In Touch 4/12/24

Ron Krogman from the Aberdeen VFW joins us to talk about the upcoming turkey shoot…