- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Finalist or a proxy must be present at Sizzlin Summer Nights to win
- If a proxy is used, Dakota Broadcasting must be notified at least 24 hours before Sizzlin Summer Nights
- Finalists or a proxy must check in at the radio station booth at Sizzlin Summer Nights before the drawing
- You may only qualify for the grand prize up to a maximum of 3 times
- Winners will receive a 1099 tax form from Dakota Broadcasting
- You will receive 5 - $100 Ken’s gift cards for 10 consecutive months at a Ken’s location of your choice if you are drawn the winner. All necessary paperwork must be completed before claiming the prize
- Dakota Broadcasting management has the right to throw out any entry they feel violates the contest rules
- Winners may be asked to provide identification and sign a release.
- Any taxes or fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- By taking part in our contests, you have awarded us the right to publicize your name, likeness and voice through any means of publicity. Remember that when you call Dakota Broadcasting (KABD & KMOM) the call may be recorded and used in any manner including broadcast. We assume no responsibility for problems with telephone, email or internet.
- Eligibility - Kens Super Fair Foods 5K feed your family giveaway (contest) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United Sates and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Dakota Broadcasting, Kens Super Fair Foods, and other companies associated with the promotion of the contest are not eligible to win. Immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, and household members of Dakota Broadcasting and Kens Super Fair Foods are also excluded from winning. This contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Official Rules - Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.