Good luck from the Team at Dakota Broadcasting, Montgomery's and our participating partners
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- The Grand Prize will be a $10,000 gift certificate from Montgomery's. It may not be redeemed for cash. Excludes labor and delivery. Good on new purchases only.
- Finalist or a proxy must be present at the final drawing
- If a proxy is used, Dakota Broadcasting must be notified at least 72 hours before the drawing
- Finalists or a proxy must check-in at the radio station table at the giveaway
- You may only be qualified for any of the Summer Sizzler prizes a total of 1 time
- Winners will receive a 1099 tax form from Dakota Broadcasting
- All necessary paperwork must be completed before claiming the prize
- Dakota Broadcasting management has the right to throw out any entry they feel violates the contest rules
- Winners may be asked to provide identification and sign a release.
- Any taxes or fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- By taking part in our contests, you have awarded us the right to publicize your name, likeness, and voice through any means of publicity. Remember that when you call Dakota Broadcasting (KABD & KMOM) the call may be recorded and used in any manner including broadcast. We assume no responsibility for problems with telephone, email, or the internet.
- Eligibility - Montgomery's Summer Sizzer Giveaway (contest) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United Sates and District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Dakota Broadcasting, Montgomery's Furniture, and other companies associated with the promotion of the contest are not eligible to win. Immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, and household members of Dakota Broadcasting are also excluded from winning. This contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Official Rules - Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.