Even though the emergency snow routes and miscellaneous areas may have been plowed already to allow for traffic movement and emergency vehicles this snow alert will apply to the entire City roadway system effective at the following announced times
A SNOW REMOVAL ALERT HAS BEEN ISSUED
IN THE CITY OF ABERDEEN
• Plowing on POSTED EMERGENCY SNOW ROUTES will begin at 6 AM, ON Thursday, February 23, 2023.
• Plowing in the COMMERCIAL ZONE (Zone 1) will begin at 10 PM, ON Thursday, February 23, 2023
• Plowing on POSTED EMERGENCY SNOW ROUTES will begin at 6 AM, ON Friday, February 24, 2023.
• Plowing on NORTH-SOUTH STREETS in Zone 2 and plowing of all Streets and Avenues in Zone 3 will begin at 7 AM, ON Friday, February 24, 2023.
• Plowing on EAST-WEST AVENUES in Zone 2 will begin at 1 PM, ON Friday, February 24, 2023.
• Plowing of CITY PARKING LOTS in Zone 1 will begin at 12:01 AM, ON Saturday, February 25, 2023.
• Cars parked on the streets after the stated time and before snow is cleared curb to curb will be ticketed and the cars towed to another street.
• Residents are encouraged to move vehicles off streets in order to allow for early plowing on Thursday, when and where possible.