Thank you for your interest in using the power of radio and Dakota Broadcasting to grow your business. Our consultants are some of the best in the business, and we will work to grow your business. Because if you are growing, so are we.
Thank you for your interest in using the power of radio and Dakota Broadcasting to grow your business. Our consultants are some of the best in the business and we will work to grow your business. Because if you are growing so are we.
For Agency Inquiries Contact – Devin Reints – General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Marketing Inquiries Contact – Sales@dakotabroadcasting.com
105.5 Maverick FM (KMOM-FM)
105.5 Maverick FM is country with a KICK! It’s a 100,000-watt station that is a carefully blended mix of great country music, spanning everything from 90’s classics to the newest chart-toppers and everything in between. We’ll also toss in some Red Dirt Country to keep everyone tuned in 24/7. With our wide range of country music, 105.5 Maverick FM targets the 18-34 age bracket, as well as 25-54-year-olds.
Maverick FM followed its sister station and streams 24/7 at dakotabroadcasting.com. It also utilizes the RDS scrolling song title technology.
Maverick FM keeps all area farmers up to date with over 85 minutes a week of farm and ranch news from the Red River Farm Network, area sale barns and other ag producers.
Maverick FM is also proud to carry many area high school sports.
107.7 The Shark (KABD-FM)
The Shark is a 50,000-watt, Killer Hits, Adult Hits station that plays the biggest rock and pop hits spanning the past 40 years, along with an even bigger dose of entertainment designed to target the coveted 25-54-year-old audience.
The Shark keeps the listeners entertained all day with giveaways, games, special features, and more!
The Shark broke the mold of your typical radio station in this market by keeping with the newest technology and being the first station in the market to stream 24/7 at dakotabroadcasting.com. It was also the first to utilize the RDS scrolling song title technology.
The Shark also knows that not all farmers are country listeners. That’s why they keep them up to date with opening and closing grain and livestock markets from the Red River Farm Network.
Why We Stand Apart
We guarantee your ads run as ordered.
- We take the extra time to schedule your ads the way you request and place them where they will be most effective.
- You will receive an affidavit detailing all your ads ran as ordered.
We only run three, four-minute non-compete breaks per hour.
- This helps ensure your ads will stand out as listeners will stay engaged.
- We guarantee your ads will NEVER run in the same break as a competitor’s.
We have a strong listenership not only in Aberdeen but in all of the surrounding communities.
- We started with an outside-in approach when we built the stations. We wanted to be known as a regional station, not just an Aberdeen station. That’s why we make sure we are at and support events all over the listening area. There are over 80,000 people in the listening area and only 28,000 in Aberdeen.
When you work with us you get our entire team.
- We have some very talented producers on the team who have won numerous production awards. They take a ton of pride in every ad they produce.
- Besides our in-house production team, we are also part of an international voice bank. We can get you whatever kind of voice you need from almost anywhere in the world.
- Good production is only half the battle. The other half is the person sitting across from you. Our marketing consultants are some in the best trained in the business and they have been trained by some of the best in the business. Not only do they know the best ways to get your radio marketing to be effective, but they can tie that into a full multi-media campaign, giving you the best marketing advice and guidance you will find anywhere in the area.
- If something does stump us, we can call on one of the many other team members from the 11 other stations we are part of in Iowa and Minnesota.
We pride ourselves on keeping up with the newest technologies
- Both stations are streamed 24/7, and we were the first in the state to use RBDS technology (scrolling song and artist).
- We’ve added top-of-the-line video coverage to all sports broadcasts, making the experience better for fans.
*Community First Broadcasting, LLC has a policy of prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity. Accordingly, Community First Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to reject any order for advertising that it regards as inconsistent with this policy.
These stations do not discriminate in the sale of advertising time, and we will accept no advertising which is placed with an intent to discriminate on the basis of race, gender, or ethnicity. Advertiser hereby certifies that it is not buying broadcasting airtime under this advertising sales contract for a discriminatory purpose, including but not limited to decisions not to place advertising on particular stations on the basis of race, gender, national origin, or ancestry.
For Agency Inquiries
For Public Service Announcements
For General Marketing Inquiries
Call today at 605-725-5551.