Even though the emergency snow routes and miscellaneous areas may have been plowed already to allow for traffic movement and emergency vehicles this snow alert will apply to the entire City roadway system effective at the following announced times
A SNOW REMOVAL ALERT HAS BEEN ISSUED
IN THE CITY OF ABERDEEN
• Plowing on POSTED EMERGENCY SNOW ROUTES will begin at 6 AM, ON Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
• Plowing on NORTH-SOUTH STREETS in Zone 2 and plowing of all streets and avenues in Zone 3 will begin at 8 AM, ON Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
• Plowing on EAST-WEST AVENUES in Zone 2 will begin at 1 PM, ON Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
• Plowing in the COMMERCIAL ZONE (Zone 1) will begin at 10 PM, ON Wednesday, March 1, 2023
• Plowing of CITY PARKING LOTS in Zone 1 will begin at 12:01 AM, ON Friday, March 3, 2023.
• Cars parked on the streets after the stated time and before snow is cleared curb to curb will be ticketed and the cars towed to another street.
• Reminder: It shall be unlawful for any person to shovel or blade the snow so removed into the street at any time (except in Zone 1).